Cloud CFO is:
- A complete solution for Group Company Consolidated Financial Reporting.
- Of particular benefit when the Finance team has a high dependence on the logic embedded in years of manually created spreadsheets.
Cloud CFO automates:
- The integration of financial data from multiple entities to create a unified Group Finance view of the consolidated Primary Financial Statements (PFS).
- The generation of multiple live scenarios directly from your historic PFS using drivers and assumptions that you specify in standard spreadsheet syntax
Cloud CFO Modules:
- Management Accounts has a range of PFS reports that can be easily extended using native Excel syntax so that your in-house reporting packs can be easily replicated.
- Scenario Forecasting extends historic PFS to any number of periods into the future and lets the team collaborate on these different versions
Features of Cloud CFO
Alternate Hierarchies with totally flexible mappings between entities, divisions and group
Supports Multiple different Accounts Production systems and Trial Balance extracts
Multi-entity, multi-currency consolidation
Extend the historic PFS to forecast to any user defined number of periods into the future
Pre-built business rule logic extends P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow) in linked sheets
The Finance Team can customise this base forecast using their own drivers and parameters
The benefits of Cloud CFO
Nick Ogden, FCA, Group Financial Director, Norman Hay PLC
Easy-to-implement, tailored solution without giving up spreadsheets
Time-stamped trail produces secure audit database record